ASK SHARIFAH VIDEOCAST & PODCAST INTERVIEW IS ALL ABOUT YOU!
PRODUCTION COST $350.00
Ask Sharifah Videocast & Podcast interview is 2 interviews in one. We offer business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs, artists, musicians, rappers, singers, and celebrities the opportunity to sit down and share their unique story on Facebook Live in a one-to-one interview with Sharifah Hardie.
Added Bonus – Audio from the Ask Sharifah Videocast interview is uploaded as a complimentary Ask Sharifah Podcast interview. Podcast is available on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic & Spotify.
Guests have the opportunity to announce a book launch, a special announcement, new music dropping or simply share their products and service with our audience. Guests are able to pick their preferred time and date to appear. Each episode appears on the AskSharifah.com homepage, remains permanently in the archives and can be embedded in your website for future viewing.
Ask Sharifah Videocast and Podcast audience is primarily entrepreneurs and business owners. We reach approximately 500K viewers each month. Our listeners tune in to learn from our experts, to ask questions and to stay up to date on the current business trends.
- Shows are produced through Zoom Video Conferencing and streamed on Facebook Live.
- Guests receive a promotional flyer with their name, picture and date of appearance to promote on social media.
- We promote the guest flyer on our social media page.
- Ask Sharifah Videocast interviews are approximately 30 minutes. Allow up to 45 minutes including pre-interview.
- Each episode is Featured on the AskSharifah.com homepage and remains permanently in the archives.
- Each interview is promoted on Facebook.com/ILikeSharifah and Youtube.
- Guests receive links to the show and can promote the show on their website or social media accounts.
- You may email over suggested questions for video interview. Questions are not required.
If you have been looking for more ways to get your product or service in front of more people this is the opportunity for you. Schedule your one on one interview with Sharifah Hardie today!